1o. Hair growth: now that my hair is natural my hair ahs been growing faster than it eve has. I love looking on the growth of my hair. Its been 3 months since my BC and its had grown tremendously.
9. Chemical FREE: Having chemicals in my hair did its justice on my hair. Although my hair was nice when it was relaxed it just feels great to know that my hair can be healthy and beautiful just the way God made it to be.
8. New Products: Since i have gone chemical free its exciting to try new products in my hair and seeing how well it take to my hair. Even the products that they say are for Caucasians. I don't study that because I'm NATURAL!!! That is applied to people who put chemicals in their hairs
7. Accessorizing: I love getting new things to put in my Inny Tinny Winny Afro (ITWA) because my hair is short using accessories just helps put that extra umph in my curly ITWA but its not that INNY lol so its a TWA
6. Time; They say time is of the essence well time for me is nothing now when it comes to my hair. My hair is short so if i get up and i m running late it nothing for me to jump up run some water through it and put a leave-in- conditioner and be out the door! ITWA rocks lol
5. NO wraps: I can be a wild sleeper at night and when i had wraps on i always had to sleep still so that my wrap doesn't come off because that meant waking up blow dry and then pressing it out all because my wrap came off and my hair got messed up yet again. Now i can sleep with out on and sleep as WILD as i want to lol i just get up run some leave-in- conditioner in it and everything is AOK
4. Conversation Starter: Since my Big Chop (BC) people has asked me questions about what i do as my hair regiment and products that i have used. I love getting new information on what i can use and gaining more knowledge on this hair journey.
3.BLOGGING: I enjoy blogging about natural hair and helping other gain knowledge as i have gained knowledge from other Natural Hair blogger and vloggers, lets no for get those as well!!!
2.H2O: OMG i no longer have to worry about my hair getting wet!!!! I can take a shower without having to avoid water hitting my hair because that means having to pull out the hair dryer to dry it and then the flat iron to press it back down. When it rain all my friends run but i just walk and enjoy the rain. I can also go to the beach and enjoy the salt water rushing through my hair. Why go to the beach and cant get your whole body wet! That's the FUN in going to the beach or even the pool lol and because there's no chemicals i can wet it and not worry about my hair messing up or anything WWOOOOO HHHOOOOOO Gotta Love It!!!
1. SELF LOVE: After cutting my hair I felt like I cut off all the drama and past struggles in my life and as my hair continues to grow I feel that I'm growing along with my hair. Cutting my hair was like a new start for me. I learn a lot about beauty and natural beauty and learning to love that hair I was born with and acceptance of who I was as a person and not wanting to change what was naturally given to me because its the style or because I feel that in order to be beautiful I had to have a relaxer in order to have “good hair” I have learn to acceptance with my Natural Hair =)
As always thanks for reading and supporting me on my natural hair journey! What's one thing you enjoy about your natural hair or going natural
*double XO* Natural Luv